SuperShuttle - DO NOT USE SUPER SHUTTLE!
DO NOT USE SUPER SHUTTLE!!I reserved and prepaid $150 for a private van 4 weeks in advance because we were flying into LAX late at night.
I checked in when my flight arrived and they said our van would be there in 10 minutes. 2 hours & 4 phone calls later at 2am we were stranded at LAX 60 miles from home with 2 small children. During this time, 5 empty shuttles would pull up and when we showed them our reservation and told them where we were going, they said oh another van is coming. Finally, the lady on the phone admitted they didn't have a van for us and all she could do was re-imburse us and she hung up.
LAX was deserted at this point and we had to rent a car to get home.Worst service ever!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Ground Transportation - Trains, Buses
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "My parents and I took Megabus from Bristol to London and we have had the worst experience EVER. A group of barbarians (from the jungle/forest) were shouting throughout the journey..."
- "Delay by 1:50 hours, between Miami to Orlando 07/10/2015 • Restroom dirty and stop to put gas by 20 minutes and we didn't receive any refund or discounts just the..."
- "I rode the megabus for the first time the Monday prior to this incident with absolutely no issues. My text shows my 12:30pm bus was to be at the 4th..."
- "Pama management is absolutely the worst management i ever rented from. They are slum lords that care nothing about any of their tenants! I have several neighbors who have..."
- "The first thing that I noticed was odd was the fact that they claimed shipping was free over $50. I had $53.80 in the cart and they claimed I was..."
- "WARNING: Demolition Derby! $1,600 dollars damage after two weeks in their "care". Hit/scraped/dented on three corners and the nose. Then they jerked me around for 45 days:Russell (Lot..."
- "he sofa was delivered missing 4 cushions, legs and bolts. there was a hole in the front part support of one of the sofas. It felt cheap and is uncomfortable...."
- "I placed an order online on Black Friday and the online system showed the item in-stock and available also at all my local stores. Instead of having it shipped, I..."
- "Purchased electric water heater on 10/29/15. Could not afford their contractor price to install. Hired a relative. Reset button began tripping immediately. This went on for 2 weeks then breaker..."