DO NOT USE SUPER SHUTTLE!!I reserved and prepaid $150 for a private van 4 weeks in advance because we were flying into LAX late at night.

I checked in when my flight arrived and they said our van would be there in 10 minutes. 2 hours & 4 phone calls later at 2am we were stranded at LAX 60 miles from home with 2 small children. During this time, 5 empty shuttles would pull up and when we showed them our reservation and told them where we were going, they said oh another van is coming. Finally, the lady on the phone admitted they didn't have a van for us and all she could do was re-imburse us and she hung up.

LAX was deserted at this point and we had to rent a car to get home.Worst service ever!

More Review Details

Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Shauna from SuperShuttle

Feb 07, 2013 #605426 Tempe, Arizona

KoolS: I'm sorry to read about your experience. Have you been in touch with our national customer care team about this? If not, we'd like to make it up to you, if possible. Please email the details - including confirmation number - to customercare at supershuttle dot net.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to SuperShuttle. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about SuperShuttle.
Filing a new complaint about