When the Supershuttle driver picked me up at the Tampa airport he opened the van door and took my golf bag, but when we arrived and he gave me my bag back it had burn holes in it and some of the golf clubs were melted!The driver tried to blame it on the airline which is totally ridiculous as I carried the bag to the shuttle stop and it did not have any damage.
He obviously had set my bag next to the vehicle exhaust, but after I filed a claim with Supershuttle they won't even return my calls.Despite repeated calls Supershuttle will not even respond, as they have the worst customer service I have ever seen!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Level of Comfort|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Number of Destinations|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Super Shuttle Airport Shuttle Service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I have commuted between Aurora and Chicago for many years and each year the schedules get more out of whack, the service declines and the delays become more frequent. Not..."
- "My American Airlines mishaps... On Friday afternoon on August 29 @ 5:00pm, my sister dropped me off at the Mobile Alabama airport for a 6:45 flight with American Airlines (Eagle). Regarding..."
- "My wife was on the delayed (14 hours) fight from Glasgow - Kuala Lumpur on 23rd January. I sent a letter of complaint to Tim Clark - it was dealt..."
- "The other day I filled out a request for information from a specific used car dealer about a used BMW 3 Series I wanted to purchase for my girlfriend. ..."
- "I purchased a warranty from H.H. GREGG Appliance and Electronics. I called for service at first H.H.GREGG Phone number 727-484-3051 press a number for service I did I got a Girl..."
- "LAWSUIT is in progress. Quality Roofing of Florida (QRF) installed my roof on a new construction that leaks since day-1. In addition to the leaking roof, QRF presented a deceiving insurance policy..."
- "A few weeks ago, I purchased a pair of MK snakeskin slip-on sneakers. The store did not have my size, so the woman assisting me ordered the correct size to..."
- "Yesterday, I dropped my mother at the DFW Airport to take a flight on Etihad. From what I see, I find Etihad to be the most deceitful airline company ever...."
- "Let’s start it all over because I think Airbnb don’t have any idea about the absurdness of what’s happening. Airbnb said that: “Airbnb really appreciates what I’ve been doing..."