Tampa, Florida

When the Supershuttle driver picked me up at the Tampa airport he opened the van door and took my golf bag, but when we arrived and he gave me my bag back it had burn holes in it and some of the golf clubs were melted!The driver tried to blame it on the airline which is totally ridiculous as I carried the bag to the shuttle stop and it did not have any damage.

He obviously had set my bag next to the vehicle exhaust, but after I filed a claim with Supershuttle they won't even return my calls.Despite repeated calls Supershuttle will not even respond, as they have the worst customer service I have ever seen!

Review about: Super Shuttle Airport Shuttle Service.

2.8
Number of Destinations
Level of Comfort
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $300
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with SuperShuttle?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.