Tampa, Florida
2.8
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations

When the Supershuttle driver picked me up at the Tampa airport he opened the van door and took my golf bag, but when we arrived and he gave me my bag back it had burn holes in it and some of the golf clubs were melted!The driver tried to blame it on the airline which is totally ridiculous as I carried the bag to the shuttle stop and it did not have any damage.

He obviously had set my bag next to the vehicle exhaust, but after I filed a claim with Supershuttle they won't even return my calls.Despite repeated calls Supershuttle will not even respond, as they have the worst customer service I have ever seen!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with SuperShuttle?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

SuperShuttle - Review about Shuttle Service from New York, New York SuperShuttle "After canceled and delayed flights I arrived in NYC on a redeye. I booked SS b/c I needed to be at work this morning they put the incorrect hotel location,..." Read more Andesmar Argentina Did Nothing About My Complaint! They Just Took My Money! Andesmar "2535 Hauser Boulevard Los Angeles, California 90016 Wednesday, December 21, 2016 c/o V.I.P. Corporate Executive ANDESMAR ARGENTINA Carril Rodriguez Peña 2831 Godoy Cruz (M5501LQK), Mendoza Argentina Tel/Fax: 54 ( 261..." Read more Frontier Airlines - Epitome of Incompetence Frontier Airlines "Our flight to Cleveland was one of hundreds canceled out of Denver the weekend before Christmas..." Read more Etihad Airways - Missing my cabin language Etihad Airways "On May 17th 2017, in EY 271 Fly from chennai - abuthabi,i miss my red safari box type cabin language inside the flight itself, in my cabin language i have..." Read more Done Com - Done.com hires novices in houston. Terrible wrk.. Done Com "Done.com hires novices in houston. Terrible wrk.. I needed a sink drywall fixed & they sent a novice/ inexperienced guy. After I specifically asked to send me their best b/c..." Read more Arvest Bank - Closed my account without notice Arvest Bank "I have a treasury check that is deposited into my account every month. Like clock work, it is in there each month, usually every 28 days. I also have an..." Read more Jbenton Painting And Drywall - Rude Drywall "Professional"? JBenton Painting & Drywall Jbenton Painting And Drywall "I am looking for a company to drywall, there was an ad on Craiglist, so I looked up the phone number in Google and it popped up a business so..." Read more Formals Xo King Of Prussia - Formals XO - Very rude and unethical Formals Xo King Of Prussia "We went to Formals XO KOP & purchased a prom dress, no alterations needed. My daughter puts on her dress prom nite, stepped outside to take pictures and we saw..." Read more