2.8
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations

When the Supershuttle driver picked me up at the Tampa airport he opened the van door and took my golf bag, but when we arrived and he gave me my bag back it had burn holes in it and some of the golf clubs were melted!The driver tried to blame it on the airline which is totally ridiculous as I carried the bag to the shuttle stop and it did not have any damage.

He obviously had set my bag next to the vehicle exhaust, but after I filed a claim with Supershuttle they won't even return my calls.Despite repeated calls Supershuttle will not even respond, as they have the worst customer service I have ever seen!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $300. GaryRErtl is overall dissatisfied with SuperShuttle and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about SuperShuttle.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transport category for more informed decision or compare SuperShuttle to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with SuperShuttle?

Comments