1.5

After canceled and delayed flights I arrived in NYC on a redeye.I booked SS b/c I needed to be at work this morning they put the incorrect hotel location, Westin Time Square instead of Westin on 42nd after I told her several times.

So I Watched the driver drive past my hotel, 1 hour 1/2 later still in SS waiting drop off 4 passengers.

Driver argued with another passenger in French for 15 mins, so I didn't say anything.Guess my morning is shot, and I'm late to work, thanks SS.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of supershuttle shuttle service. SuperShuttle needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned supershuttle shuttle service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at SuperShuttle.

Had an Experience with SuperShuttle?

Comments

Passenger Smoking on American Airlines Flight 2515 American Airlines "I was seated in first class (5B) and started to feel like I could not breathe and my eyes were watering, then I looked over to see the passenger in..." Read more Us Airways - US AIRLINES-AWARD NOTIFICATION-CHECK SCAM Us Airways "I received one of these "Award Notifications" from "US Airlines" the other day in the amount of $1350.00 for 2 round trip tickets to anywhere in the US. Mine..." Read more Allegiant Air - Don't Risk Flying Allengent Airlines - Pay a little more and go with safer airline...like Southwest Allegiant Air "...Both times, there were 6 to 7 hour delays (with direct flights!!)."On time" is a concept Allengent airlines is not familiar with..." Read more Delta Airlines - Dangerous and DIsgusting Delta Airlines "On Monday, May 8, I flew from MCI to LAX on what was supposed to be one of your newer Embrayer jets. What pulled up to the gate was a..." Read more Sonic - Absolutely terrible Sonic "Some girl with short blonde hair was taking my order and she had an attitude problem and she got mad because I said I wanted marinara sauce with my tatertots..." Read more One World Van Lines - Had I known I would havve Run as fast as I could One World Van Lines "No interstate license at time of move. No proof of weight Cost increased over $1000 dollar Unlike the first report I would have been better off if they had cancelled...." Read more Ctrip - Overcharged in Airfare Ctrip "Ctrip's website has stated very clearly as "Airline Deal" which is direct sale from Airline; same price as Airline's site (as per their website). When I downloaded the receipt from..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more