My name is I.Joy.

I made a reservation to be picked up by Super Shuttle from Pavilion Point in Houston, TX on Friday, September 16th, 2016 by 2.50pm to Terminal D of the International airport. The driver was on time, but I was surprised when he told me that I had to pay an additional $10 for the weight of one of my bags. I didn't want to pay because I was not told by the agent who did the booking that I may pay for an overweight bag. He only asked for the number of check-in bags, and I told him 2 bags.

Another issue was that the driver refused to turn on the a/c due to no enough propane in the bus. The heat was too much for me and I was sweating profusely. It got to a point where I couldn't bear the heat, so, I told the driver that I was going to call Super Shuttle. That was when he turned on the a/c.

At the end of the unpleasant 2 hours ride to the airport, he droped me off at the wrong airline departure entrance. I paid the $10 without a receipt. Going forward, I do hope that Super Shuttle will be more explicit on baggage weight, and one should be given a receipt for additional payments. Thirdly, there should be enough gas or propane in the bus, to avoid riding in the scotching heat of Houston.

Lest I forget, the bus was 425.

I will like to hear from Super Shuttle.My email address is joymeli@yahoo.com.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at SuperShuttle. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants SuperShuttle to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by SuperShuttle and supershuttle vehicle driver for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Tempe, Arizona, United States #1215726

Their web page is very consistent about oversize luggage, it follows the airlines requirements.