My name is I. Joy.

I made a reservation to be picked up by Super Shuttle from Pavilion Point in Houston, TX on Friday, September 16th, 2016 by 2.50pm to Terminal D of the International airport. The driver was on time, but I was surprised when he told me that I had to pay an additional $10 for the weight of one of my bags. I didn't want to pay because I was not told by the agent who did the booking that I may pay for an overweight bag. He only asked for the number of check-in bags, and I told him 2 bags.

Another issue was that the driver refused to turn on the a/c due to no enough propane in the bus. The heat was too much for me and I was sweating profusely. It got to a point where I couldn't bear the heat, so, I told the driver that I was going to call Super Shuttle. That was when he turned on the a/c.

At the end of the unpleasant 2 hours ride to the airport, he droped me off at the wrong airline departure entrance. I paid the $10 without a receipt. Going forward, I do hope that Super Shuttle will be more explicit on baggage weight, and one should be given a receipt for additional payments. Thirdly, there should be enough gas or propane in the bus, to avoid riding in the scotching heat of Houston.

Lest I forget, the bus was 425.

I will like to hear from Super Shuttle. My email address is joymeli@yahoo.com.

Product or Service Mentioned: Supershuttle Vehicle Driver.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 17, 2016.

Comments

Tempe, Arizona, United States #1215726

Their web page is very consistent about oversize luggage, it follows the airlines requirements.